This product is discontinued and has been replaced by CFA633-RDI-KS
CFA-633 Serial LCD 16x2 +Fans +Keypad, RoHS Compliant, Red LED Backlight, STN Negative, Blue, Transmissive 0°C to +50°C 6:00
- Robust packet based communications protocol with 16-bit CRC.
- Compact size: fits in a 1U rack mount case (35 mm overall height).
- Advanced digital GPIO control with PWM output.
- Four fan connectors with RPM monitoring or variable PWM fan power control.
- Available in a 5.25" half-height LCD drive bay kit, (see mounting bracket photos).
- ATX power supply control functionality allows the buttons on the CFA-633 to replace the "power" and "reset" buttons on your system, simplifying your front panel design.
- Temperature monitoring: up to 32 channels at up to 0.5 deg C absolute accuracy. Ready-to-use WRDOWY17 Dallas Semiconductor 1-Wire temperature sensors are optional. Alternatively, you can create your own sensors using DS1822 or DS18B20 parts and the tutorial on creating temperature sensors.
- Integrated LED backlit 6-button translucent silicon keypad with screened legend.
- "Fail-Safe" fan power setting allows safe host fan control based on temperature.
- Non-volatile memory ("EEPROM") capability: Customize the "power-on" display settings plus a 16-byte "scratch" register for storing IP, netmask, system serial number, etc.