- The extremely small and thin form factor of this 128x32 pixel white OLED graphic module makes it perfect for applications that require a tiny high-resolution display.
- The overall height is 11.5mm--less than half an inch tall.
- Thanks to the Solomin Systech SSD1306 OLED controller's built-in voltage generation, only a single 3.3v supply is needed. Click here for the controller datasheet.
- The serial interfaces (SPI or I2C) keep the pin count low and make connecting this module to your microprocessor a simple task.
- The ZIF connector makes the electrical connection easy as well--just load the mating 12-position 0.5mm pitch SMT ZIF connector to your PCB along with your other components.
- We offer the CFA10054 Breakout Carrier Board to make prototyping with this display quick and easy.
Extremely small and thin 128x32 pixel white OLED graphic module is perfect for applications that require a tiny yet high-resolution display. Overall height is 11.5mm. Solomon Systech SSD1306 OLED controller, only a single 3.3v supply is needed. SPI or I2C interface keep pin count low and make connecting this module to your microprocessor simple. ZIF connector makes electrical connection easy--just load the mating 12-position 0.5mm pitch SMT ZIF connector to your PCB. CFA10054 Breakout Carrier Board makes prototyping with this display quick and easy.
|Quantity||1||10||20||50||100 *||200 *||500 *||1000 *|