533 I2C WinTest
- Works with TotalPhase Aardvark I2C Adapters to demonstrate features of Crystalfontz CFA533 display module with I2C interface.
- Allows experimenting with the LCD's command set.
- "Packet Debugger" shows a record of the commands sent and received.
- Example data from the datasheet for your specific CFA533 display may be "copied" and "pasted" into the Packet Debugger.
- Sends any "binary" code from 0 to 255.
- Demonstrates software techniques:
- Sending and receiving I2C packets
- Displaying keystrokes
- Displaying temperatures
- Setting LCD contents
- 32-bit Windows (95/98/ME/NT/2K) program.
- WinTest.exe runs directly: no installer. You can just delete it when you are done (aardvark.dll, included in download, needs to be in the executable folder).
- Download includes open source C code.
Software Binary - 533_I2C_Wintest.zip (363KB) Distributed with open source C code
add a note
User Contributed Notes for 533 I2C WinTest
No notes for this product yet.