The CFA632 can use any of SIX interfaces on any modules in the family by simply changing the interface selection using a command setting and making the appropriate jumper configurations. The interfaces are:
- Logic Level Serial
- Logic Level Serial inverted
Large easy-to-read LCD in a compact size can display 16 characters x 2 lines. Overall module size is 108.00 mm width x 42.00 mm height x 19.90 mm depth (4.25" x 1.65" x 0.78"). Character height is 7.30 mm (0.29").
Optional PC CDROM mounting bracket with three choices of overlay for a single bay is available. Mounting dimensions are 5.25" (W) x 1" (H).
The CFA632 family has two colors choices:
- CFA632-YDI-Kx: Yellow-green array LED backlight with negative FFSTN transmissive mode LCD. Displays yellow-green characters on a dark (near-black) background. The display can be read in normal office lighting andin dark areas. May be difficult to read in direct sunlight.
- CFA632-YFH-Kx: Yellow-green array LED backlight with positive FSTN transflective mode LCD. Displays dark(near-black) characters on yellow-green background. The display can be read in normal office lighting, in dark areas, and in bright sunlight.
- Use any of six interfaces on any module in the CFA632 family by simply changing the interface selection in a command and using the appropriate jumper configurations.
- The displays have a 6 o’clock viewing angle (polarizer viewing direction)
- Adjustable contrast. The module’s default contrast value will be acceptable for many applications. If necessary, you can adjust the contrast by using control command.
- The modules have a RockWorks RW1067 controller.
- Robust packet based communications protocol with 16-bit CRC.
- Extended voltage (9-15 volts for interfaces using DB9 connector) and 5 volts power inputs standard for the controller. Backlight is 5 volts only.
- Use the nonvolatile memory capability (EEPROM) to customize the “power-on” display settings.
- Wide temperature range for operation is -20°C to +70°C.
- RoHS compliant. You can download the Certificate of Compliance for ISO, RoHS, and REACH from the Doc/Files tab on the part number’s website page.