Download our Crystalfontz LCD Software. We provide software for you to test many types of LCDs including character displays and graphic displays. Our character and graphic USB display modules can use CrystalControl2 to quickly set up the display. Bitmap to ePaper and Image2Code provide a simple interface to add an image to your display. We also USB LCD drivers and demonstration code for Linux.
All our LCD software is free to use and all our LCD displays come with open-source demonstration code.
- Part #: 533 I2C WinTest
- Software to demonstrate functions of CFA533 I2C display modules
- Tests: Backlight
- Part #: CrystalControl2 (CC2)
- CrystalControl2 software allows the display of information from your PC onto Crystalfontz Intelligent LCD modules.
- Part #: BMP-to-ePaper
- Free software that will convert a BMP to an ePaper usable format.
- Part #: CFA835 Utilities
- Includes: Font Editor
- Video Encoder
- Graphic Test.
- Part #: Image2Code
- Open source code to convert 1-bit or 8-bit images into source either assembly or C source code.
- Part #: USB LCD Driver
- This software package installs drivers for our Crystalfontz advanced LCD Modules with a USB interface.
- Part #: CFA Linux Examples
- Linux-compatible command-line programs with C source code. Supports USB and serial interfaces for Intelligent LCDs
- Part #: CFAH WinTest
- LCD Test Software for testing and debugging LCDs. Connects to PC Parallel port (if you still have one). Unsupported.
- Part #: cfTest
- Software to demonstrate functionality of Crystalfontz LCD modules