Download our Crystalfontz LCD Software. We provide software for you to test many types of LCDs including character displays and graphic displays. Our character and graphic USB display modules can use CrystalControl2 to quickly set up the display. Bitmap to ePaper and Image2Code provide a simple interface to add an image to your display. We also USB LCD drivers and demonstration code for Linux.
All our LCD software is free to use and all our LCD displays come with open-source demonstration code.
- Part #: CFA-Utilities
- Windows and Linux Utilities for Crystalfontz Intelligent LCD Displays. Use with CFA632 CFA634 CFA533 CFA631 CFA633 CFA635 CFA735 CFA835 modules.
- Part #: USB LCD Driver
- This software package installs drivers for our Crystalfontz advanced LCD Modules with a USB interface.
- Part #: WINTEST
- Software to demonstrate functions of CFA632 and CFA634 display modules
- including backlight
- Part #: BMP-to-ePaper
- Free software that will convert a BMP to an ePaper usable format.
- Part #: CrystalControl2 (CC2)
- CrystalControl2 software allows the display of information from your PC onto Crystalfontz Intelligent LCD modules.
- Part #: 533 I2C WinTest
- Software to demonstrate functions of CFA533 I2C display modules
- Tests: Backlight
- Part #: Image2Code
- Open source code to convert 1-bit or 8-bit images into source either assembly or C source code.
- Part #: CFAH WinTest
- LCD Test Software for testing and debugging LCDs. Connects to PC Parallel port (if you still have one). Unsupported.
- Part #: CFA Linux Examples
- Linux-compatible command-line programs with C source code. Supports USB and serial interfaces for Intelligent LCDs