In order to keep this display in production over the long term, we are revising it to the CFAF480640D1-035BN
. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
3.5 Inch Sunlight Readable TFT LCD Display
This 3.5" display is transflective, meaning it both reflects light and uses a backlight making it viewable in a wide variety of lighting scenarios without needing a high-powered backlight.
This display also boasts high pixel density at 228 ppi - that means you can pack a ton of detail onto this display. Plus, with the option of using either 65k or 262k color over RGB (with SPI initialization) you'll have plenty of control over the color depth.
Further, this display offers wide viewing angles in all directions, so you don't have to worry about the angle the user will be viewing the display at.
This display really offers the best of all worlds - visible in most lighting situations, at just about any angle, and able to display a huge amount of detail - all with low power consumption.
- Transflective (Sunlight Readable)
- Low Power (20mA controller consumption + 20mA Backlight consumption = 40mA total)
- RGB interface with SPI initialization
- High pixel density with 228 pixels per inch (60" 4k tv has 73 pixels per inch; iPhone 10 has 448)
- Wide viewing angles at 80* in all directions
- 65k & 262k color options