16x2 Character OLED Display, Multiple Colors
4-Bit/8-Bit Parallel Or SPI, 7 Colors, Sunlight Readability!
The OLED technology of the CFAL1602C Series provides a striking, high contrast visual appearance that stays consistent from -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F). Since OLEDs are emissive, there is no backlight, resulting in a thinner package that is ideal when you need a reliable 16x2 character display and space is at a premium. The modern look of the CFAL1602C Series OLED display provides a very wide 160° viewing angle, keeping the same crisp view from nearly any direction.
We offer these 16x2 character OLEDs ready to use with your interface choice: 4-bit / 8-bit parallel or SPI via a standard 0.100" (2.54mm) connector. This flexibility gives you the ability to use as many or as few IO lines from your micro-controller that works best for your design. With no backlight and no contrast controls, designing in the CFAL1602C Series further reduces the number of control lines needed.
The command set of the on-board WS0010 controller is similar to the industry standard Hitachi HD44780 and compatibles, reducing your adoption time of the CFAL1602C into your project. With four built in font tables, multi-language support is a breeze.
Looking to change the look of your existing product that uses our STN LCD CFAH1602C? The CFAL1602C Series has the same physical footprint.
- High contrast OLED Character Display.
- Sleek, modern visual appearance..
- True black background.
- Extra wide range operating temperature: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- No visual change over entire operating temperature range.
- Thin package, no backlight.
- Four built in font tables:
- English / Japanese
- English / Western European I
- English / Western European II
- English / Cyrillic
- Very wide 160° viewing angle.
- Easy connectivity with standard 0.100" / 2.54mm connector.
- Sunlight readable display modules available in yellow and green (part number ends with a "T").
- Parallel sample code, datasheet, and RoHS/REACH Certificate of Compliance are under the Datasheets & Files tab.
4-bit Parallel / 8-bit Parallel