128x32 I2C Graphic OLED
Part Number: CFAL12832D-B
- The extremely small and thin form factor of this 128x32 pixel white OLED graphic module makes it perfect for applications that require a tiny high-resolution display.
- The overall height is 11.5mm--less than half an inch tall.
- Thanks to the Solomon Systech SSD1306 OLED controller's built-in voltage generation, only a single 3.3v supply is needed. Click Solomon Systech SSD1306 for the controller datasheet.
- The serial interfaces (SPI or I2C) keep the pin count low and make connecting this module to your microprocessor a simple task.
- The ZIF connector makes the electrical connection easy as well--just load the mating 12-position 0.5mm pitch SMT ZIF connector to your PCB along with your other components. The TE Connectivity A100294TR-ND ZIF connector is available from Digi-Key.
- We offer the CFA10054 Breakout Carrier Board to make prototyping with this display quick and easy.
|Quantity||1||10||20||50||100 *||200 *||500 *||1000 *|
* May require 90 days lead time.