Extremely small and thin 128x32 pixel white OLED graphic module is perfect for applications that require a tiny yet high-resolution display. Overall height is 11.5mm. Solomon Systech SSD1306 OLED controller, only a single 3.3v supply is needed. SPI or I2C interface keep pin count low and make connecting this module to your microprocessor simple. ZIF connector makes electrical connection easy--just load the mating 12-position 0.5mm pitch SMT ZIF connector to your PCB. CFA10054 Breakout Carrier Board makes prototyping with this display quick and easy.
- The extremely small and thin form factor of this 128x32 pixel white OLED graphic module makes it perfect for applications that require a tiny high-resolution display.
- The overall height is 11.5mm--less than half an inch tall.
- Thanks to the Solomin Systech SSD1306 OLED controller's built-in voltage generation, only a single 3.3v supply is needed. Click Solomon Systech SSD1306 for the controller datasheet.
- The serial interfaces (SPI or I2C) keep the pin count low and make connecting this module to your microprocessor a simple task.
- The ZIF connector makes the electrical connection easy as well--just load the mating 12-position 0.5mm pitch SMT ZIF connector to your PCB along with your other components.
- We offer the CFA10054 Breakout Carrier Board to make prototyping with this display quick and easy.
|Quantity||1||10||20||50||100 *||200 *||500 *||1000 *|