In order to keep this display in production over the long term, we are revising it to the CFAP200200A1-0154
. Any backorders placed now will be fulfilled with the new part when it becomes available. Please contact sales with any questions.
ePaper Display - 1.54" Black & White
This black and white 200x200 epaper display module is a perfect size for small, low power electronic shelf labels. Once the epaper's eink image is shown, it remains visible with zero additional power!
Built-in voltage generation requires only a few external components. Ultra thin with a depth of 1.05mm and weight of only 4 grams, epaper has an clear advantage over other display technologies for small handheld battery operated devices or devices powered by solar. Epaper displays are growing rapidly in popularity and can be scanned by barcode readers.
- Wide viewing angle makes the display easily readable from all directions.
- Supports 4 wire SPI for communications
- Sunlight Readable! Displays reflect light like ordinary paper, making them easy to read in direct sunlight.
- Bi-stable image displays without any flickering.
- Supports partial screen updates
- Long lifetime: ~5 years / ~1M updates.
Use our sample code in files section to display your own images. Our open-source demonstration code runs directly on a low cost Seeeduino v4.2 (3.3v Arduino clone) .