In order to keep this display in production over the long term, we are revising it to the CFAP200200A3-0154
. Any backorders placed now will be fulfilled with the new part when it becomes available. Please contact sales
with any questions.
[EOL] 1.54" Square ePaper Display
This black and white square 200x200 pixel ePaper display module is a perfect size for small, low power electronic shelf labels. Once the ePaper's image is shown, it remains visible while entirely disconnected from power.
Built-in voltage generation requires only a few external components. Ultra thin with a depth of 1.05mm and weight of only 2.2 grams, epaper has a clear advantage over other display technologies for small handheld battery operated devices or devices powered by solar. Epaper displays are growing rapidly in popularity and can be scanned by barcode readers.
- Wide viewing angle makes the display easily readable from all directions.
- Supports 3 or 4 wire SPI for communications
- Sunlight Readable! Displays reflect light like ordinary paper, making them easy to read in direct sunlight.
- Bi-stable image displays without any flickering.
- Supports partial screen updates
- Long lifetime: ~5 years / ~1M updates.
* This ePaper display supports partial refresh
Use our sample code in files section to display your own images. Our open-source demonstration code runs directly on a low cost Seeeduino v4.2 (3.3v Arduino clone) .
Use our free ePaper software to prepare your bitmap image for this display.
Adapter / Breakout Board
Want to get this display up and running quickly with an Arduino or Seeeduino? We have this ePaper Adapter Board that makes connecting our ePaper simple and fast.