This product is discontinued and has been replaced by CFA634-YFH-KS
20x4 SPI Character LCD
Part Number: CFA634-NFA-KS
CFA634 Family Characteristics:
- Large easy-to-read LCD in a compact size can display 20 characters x 4 lines. Overall module size is 130.00 mm, width x 63.00 mm height x 19.90 mm depth (5.12" x 2.48" x 0.78"). Character height is 7.30 mm (0.29").
- Attractive stainless steel bezel.
- Optional PC CDROM mounting bracket with three choices of overlay to fit two 5.25" wide bays is available.
- The CFA634 family has four colors choices:
- CFA634-TFH-Kx: White edge-lit LED backlight with positive STN transflective mode. Displays dark (near-black) characters on light (near-white) background. The display can be read in normal office lighting, in dark areas, and
- Use any of six interfaces on any module in the CFA634 family by simply changing the interface selection in a command and using the appropriate jumper configurations.
- The displays have a 6 o’clock viewing angle (polarizer viewing direction).
- Adjustable contrast. The module’s default contrast value will be acceptable for many applications. If necessary, you can adjust the contrast by using control function.
- The modules have a RockWorks RW1067 controller.
- Extended voltage (9-15 volts for interfaces using DB9 connector) and 5 volts power inputs standard for the controller.
- Backlight is 5 volts only.
- Use the nonvolatile memory capability (EEPROM) to customize the “power-on” display settings.
- Wide temperature range for operation is -20°C to +70°C.
- RoHS compliant. You can download the Certificate of Compliance for ISO 9001:2008, RoHS, and REACH from the Datasheets & Files tab.