800x480 TFT with Accelerated Development Kit
A complete 800x480 TFT
with Accelerator Board, Adapter Board, and a Seeeduino (5.5v Arduino clone). This kit has everything you need to start developing with the FT813 / EVE
(Embeddeded Video Engine) platform.
This kit includes everything that the CFAF800480E0-050SC-A1-1 *PLUS a Seeeduino V4.2 and breakout board pre-configured and ready to demonstrate.
The included breakout board makes it simple to wire to the controller of your choice, it also includes audio outputs via pluggable terminals.
- 5-inch 800x480 sunlight readable TFT LCD
- 5-point capacitive touch sensing screen
- FTDI/BridgeTek FT813 EVE graphics accelerator
- SPI Single or Quad host interface
- Compact 30-position 0.5mm flat-cable ZIF host connection
- Threaded mounting standoffs for simple mechanical design
- Compact form-factor, overall size is no larger than LCD
- Single +3.3V power supply (backlight supply can be 3.3v to 6v)
- Bright 1000 cd/m2 backlight allows reading in sunlight
EVE Graphics Accelerator Features
- Support multiple widgets for simplified design implementation
- User interface design software (PC) simplifies the design process
- Hardware engine can recognize touch tags and track touch movement
- Enhanced sketch processing
- Anti-aliasing of primitive displayed objects for higher-quality graphics
- Assorted graphical effects such as alpha-blending, shadows, transitions, wipes, etc.
- Programmable interrupt controller provides interrupts to host MCU
- Support playback of motion-JPEG encoded AVI videos
- Mono audio channel output with wave playback and built-in sound synthesizer
- PWM output for display backlight dimming control
Driving a Hi-Def TFT with Arduino SPI + FTDI EVE
In this video, we're demonstrating driving a 800x480 5" TFT with an Seeeduino (Arduino UNO Clone with 3.3v / 5v switch) and the help of our CFA10100 EVE accelerated board.
Arduino EVE FT813 Demos
We're demonstrating our 800x480 5" Capacitive Touchscreen TFT powered with an Seeeduino/Arduino UNO clone, using the FTDI EVE.