96x64 OLED Full Color Display
Part Number: CFAL9664B-F-B2
OLEDs don't need backlights, so this vibrant full color OLED is a mere 0.12 mm thick and weighs only 1.4 grams. The low power consumption is an advantage for handheld devices. With excellent readability for small print and graphics, the SPI interface (Serial Peripheral Interface) is popular for Arduino projects. The display's wide >160° viewing angle is a good choice for locations where different users look at the display from different angles.
- 8-bit parallel (8080 or 6800) or SPI Interface.
- Download the Solomon SSD1331 controller datasheet from our website.
- If you manufacture a high volume of your product, connecting is fast and easy with a hot-bar solder machine.
- The display's bright contrast ratio of 2,000:1 will attract attention to your product.
- The temperature range for operation is -30°C to +70°C.
- RoHS compliant.
- For a quick start, download the free sample code on the Datasheets & Files tab below.
Undecided? Our free knowledgeable Technical Support team is happy to answer questions before you order. Crystalfontz America, Incorporated is ISO 9001:2008 certified.