This product has reached end of life
This epaper display is no longer available. While we do not offer any direct replacements, perhaps one of our other epaper displays will fit your needs. Please contact our technical support team to get assistance in finding the right display.
ePaper Display - 2.13", 3-Level Grayscale
This 104x212 ePaper graphic display module is a great choice for low power applications. After something is displayed, it remains visible without any power. The small pixel pitch shows off the fine detail in the ePapers 3-level grayscale image.
Built-in voltage generation requires a few external components. Ultra-thin with a depth of 0.98 and weight of only 3.36, epaper has an obvious advantage over other display technologies for small handheld battery-operated devices, such as devices powered by a small solar cell. Epaper displays are rapidly growing in popularity for store shelf labels and can be scanned by barcode readers.
- With a wide, symmetrical viewing angle, use this display in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Supports 4 wire SPI for communications
- Just like print on paper, these displays are easy to read under bright light.
- Bistable image requires no power to keep on screen.
- Long lifetime: ~5 years / ~1M updates.
For a quick start, use our sample code on the Datasheets & Files tab to display your own images. Our open-source demonstration code runs directly on a low cost Seeeduino v4.2 (3.3v Arduino clone) .