ePaper Display - 2.13", 3-Level Grayscale + Red
Part Number: CFAP104212B0-0213
This 104x212 resolution epaper graphic display module is an excellent choice for applications where power is severely constrained. Once the image is shown on this EPD (Electronic Paper Display), it will remain visible using zero power.The 3-level grayscale + red eink glass allows clean rendering of small fonts and fine detail.
Built-in voltage generation requires only a few external components. Ultra thin with a depth of .98mm and weight of only 3.3g, epaper has an obvious advantage over other display technologies for small handheld battery operated devices, such as devices powered by a small solar cell. Epaper displays are rapidly growing in popularity for store shelf labels and can be scanned by a barcode reader.
- The wide, symmetrical viewing angle allows landscape or portrait mode.
- Supports 4 wire SPI for communications
- The high contrast reflective mode is easy to read in bright sunlight.
- Bi-stable image saves power. Power is used only to refresh the display when content changes.
- Long lifetime: ~5 years / ~1M updates.
For a fast start, use our sample code on the Datasheets & Files tab to display your own images. Our clean, open-source demonstration code runs directly on a low cost Seeeduino v4.2 (3.3v Arduino clone) .
|Quantity||1||10||20||50 *||100 *||200 *||500 *||1000 *|