ePaper Display - 2.9", 3-Level Grayscale
This super low-power 2.9" 128x296 ePaper (EDP) graphic display module is an excellent choice where low power and high readability are key. Once an image is written to the display, no additional power is needed until you want to show a new image. This 3-level grayscale + red would be a perfect solution for product info and pricing.
Built-in voltage generation requires a few external components. Ultra thin with a depth of 1.18 and weight of only 7.35 grams, epaper has an obvious advantage over other display technologies for small handheld battery operated devices, such as devices powered by a small solar cell. Epaper displays are rapidly growing in popularity for store shelf labels and can be scanned by barcode readers.
- The display can be read at the same angles as ink or paper.
- Supports 4 wire SPI for communications
- High contrast, sunlight readable display reflects ambient light.
- Static image requires no power once displayed.
- Long lifetime: ~5 years / ~1M updates.
Use our sample code on the Datasheets & Files tab to display your own images. Our open-source demonstration code runs directly on a low cost Seeeduino v4.2 (3.3v Arduino clone) .