2.9 inch 3-Color ePaper Module
This display is an active matrix, electrophoretic (ePaper/E-Ink), TFT
display with SPI
interface. The 2.9" active area contains 296x128 (37,888) pixels and has 1-bit white/black and 1-bit red full display capabilities. Some of the benefits of this display module are that it's easily readable and has a high contrast (like paper). It also requires zero power to maintain an image on the display. Once you set the display image, you can remove power entirely and it will continue to display, which makes it a perfect option for a low power device.
*This ePaper display module DOES NOT support partial updates
The integrated circuit on this ePaper module contains a gate buffer, source buffer, timing control logic, oscillator, DC-DC, SRAM, LUT, VCOM, and border with each panel.
Adapter / Breakout Board
- High contrast
- High reflectance
- Ultra wide viewing angle
- Ultra low power consumption (only needs power to update)
- Pure reflective mode
- Commercial temperature range
- Landscape, portrait mode
- Antiglare hard-coated front-surface
- Low current deep sleep mode
- On-chip display RAM
- Waveform stored in On-chip OTP
- Serial peripheral interface available (SPI)
- On-chip oscillator
- On-chip booster and regulator control for generating VCOM, Gate and source driving voltage
- I2C Signal Master Interface to read external temperature sensor
Want to get this display up and running quickly with an Arduino or Seeeduino? We have this ePaper Adapter Board
that makes connecting our ePaper simple and fast.