System Cooling Accessory Board
Part Number: SCAB
The System Cooling Accessory Board adds the same fan and temperature cooling functions to our USB CFA631 series and CFA635 series Advanced LCD Modules that are available natively (without accessory board) on our CFA533 and CFA633 Advanced LCD Modules.
- For cooling, add up to four fans with RPM monitoring and variable PWM fan power control. Connect fans to the SCAB with our 3-pin fan extension cable, WR-FAN-X01.
- Monitor temperatures with up to 0.5°C absolute accuracy. Add up to 16 WR-DOW-Y17 Dallas Semiconductor 1-Wire (DOW) temperature sensors.
- 4 GPIO lines on the SCAB allows:
- ATX power supply control functionality. Use the CFA631 or CFA635 display module keypad buttons as "power" and "reset" buttons for your host system.
- Hardware watchdog can reset the host in the case of host software failure.
- Advanced digital GPIO control with PWM output.
- The SCAB plus CFA631 (which has a built-in bracket) fits nicely in a 1U rack mount case (37 mm overall height).
- The SCAB plus CFA635 fits in a 1U rack mount case (37 mm overall height) when you order an optional mounting bracket (standard bracket or SLED bracket that holds the display module, SCAB, and a 3.5-inch disk drive).
If You Already Have A CFA631 Or CFA635 USB LCD Module
If you already have a CFA631 or CFA635, you can buy the SCAB with or without ATX functionality by clicking on the Customize and Add to Cart button on this page. Cables must be ordered separately. See sugggested cables in the Connection section of the SCAB datasheet under the Datasheets & Files tab below.
SCAB + CFA631 or CFA635 Configured And Ready To Use
When you order a CFA631 USB LCD or CFA635 USB LCD, after you click on the display’s Customize and Add to Cart button, you will be prompted to answer a series of questions, including whether you want to add a SCAB, add one of the CFA635 two brackets, choose standard (non-ATX) power connection or ATX functionality, and cables recommended for your configuration.
|Quantity||1||20||50 *||200 *|