[EOL] SPI 128x64 Graphic LCD Display
This 128x64 graphic LCD display module (CFAG12864T2-TFH) is thin, light, low-power, and LED backlit. This display is visible in all lighting situations, from darkness, normal office lighting, and up to bright sunlight, making it an excellent sunlight/daylight readable LCD solution.
This graphic LCD is a transflective, positive-mode display, the backlight may be turned off when there is sufficient ambient light to read the display. Turning the backlight off will further reduce the already low power consumption. This display is well suited for compact hand-held devices, or any application where a lot of display in a very small area is needed.
This LCD display has an integrated controller and voltage generating components mounted on the flexible tail. The tail connects to a standard 18-conductor 0.5mm pitch ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) connector:
- Typical top contact: TE Connectivity 1-1734839-8 (DigiKey P/N A100297TR-ND)
- Typical bottom contact: TE Connectivity 1-1734592-8 (DigiKey P/N A100286TR-ND)
This type of connector is mounted like any normal SMT component during your board's standard reflow cycle. The display can then be connected to the PCB at final assembly without soldering or tools.
This monochrome graphic LCD display is also available in a non-backlit version (CFAG12864T2-NFH).
- Thin and light TAB construction with white LED backlight
- Wide temperature range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Built-in Sitronix ST7565P controller
- Ultra-Low power consumption
- Perfect for handheld, battery operated devices
- Simple 4-wire, 8-bit SPI or 8-bit parallel interface
Is this tiny display just a little too small? We have the CFAG12864U2-TFH, which is a similar display, only larger physical dimensions.
This display is a direct replacement for the CFAX12864T-TFH and CFAX12864T1-TFH which are no longer in production.