Low Power 128x64 Graphic LCD [EOL]
Thin, very low-power 128x64 graphic LCD display module. This graphic LCD display is visible in most lighting situations, including normal office lighting up to bright sunlight.
Since this graphic LCD module has no backlight, there is no power used for the backlight, however, the display is not viewable in dark environments without an external light source. This display is well suited for low-power hand-held devices that are normally used in well-lit environments.
In addition to the 128x64 monochrome graphic array, there is a row of icons across the top of the display.
This LCD display has an integrated controller and voltage generating components mounted on the flexible tail. The tail connects to a standard 18-conductor 0.5mm pitch ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) connector:
- Typical top contact: TE Connectivity 1-1734839-8 (DigiKey P/N A100297TR-ND)
- Typical bottom contact: TE Connectivity 1-1734592-8 (DigiKey P/N A100286TR-ND)
This type of connector is mounted like any normal SMT component during your board's standard reflow cycle. The display can then be connected to the PCB at final assembly without soldering or tools.
This display is available in white LED backlit version (CFAG12864U2-TFH).
- Thin and light TAB construction
- Super Wide temperature range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Integrated Sitronix ST7565P controller
- Really Low power consumption
- Ideal for handheld and/or battery operated devices
- Easy 4-wire, 8-bit SPI or 8-bit parallel interface
Is this small lcd display still too big? We have the CFAG12864T2-NFH, which is a similar display, only smaller.
This display is a direct replacement for the CFAX12864U-NFH and CFAX12864U1-NFH which are no longer in production.