16x2 Green Sunlight Readable Character OLED
4-Bit/8-Bit Parallel Interface
The OLED technology of the sunlight readable green-on-black CFAL1602C-GT provides a striking, high contrast visual appearance that stays consistent from -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F). Since OLEDs are emissive, there is no backlight, resulting in a thinner package that is ideal when you need a reliable 16x2 character display and space is at a premium. The modern look of the CFAL1602C-GT OLED display provides a very wide 160° viewing angle, keeping the same crisp view from nearly any direction.
We offer these 16x2 character OLEDs ready to use with a standard 0.100" (2.54mm) connector. With no backlight and no contrast controls, designing in the CFAL1602C-GT reduces the number of control lines needed.
The command set of the on-board WS0010 controller is similar to the industry standard Hitachi HD44780 and compatibles, reducing your adoption time of the CFAL1602C-GT into your project. With four built in font tables, multi-language support is a breeze.
Looking to change the look of your existing product that uses our STN LCD CFAH1602C? The CFAL1602C-G has the same physical footprint.
- High contrast OLED Character Display.
- True black background with sunlight readable green characters.
- Sleek, modern visual appearance.
- Thin package, no backlight.
- Extra wide range operating temperature: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- No visual change over entire operating temperature range.
- Four built in font tables:
- English / Japanese
- English / Western European I
- English / Western European II
- English / Cyrillic
- Very wide 160° viewing angle.
- Easy connectivity with standard 0.100" / 2.54mm connector.
- Parallel sample code, datasheet, and RoHS/REACH Certificate of Compliance are under the Datasheets & Files tab.
4-bit Parallel / 8-bit Parallel