1.54" Square ePaper Display
This black and white square 200x200 pixel ePaper display module is a perfect size for small, low power electronic shelf labels. EPD/ePaper displays are bi-stable, meaning once an image is displayed on the ePaper, it remains visible even when the display is disconnected from power.
This display module includes built-in voltage generation, requiring only a few external components, or check out our ePaper Adapter Board
that handles the external components.
Ultra thin, with a depth of 1.05mm and weight of only 2.2 grams, ePaper has a clear advantage over other display technologies for small handheld battery-operated devices or devices powered by solar. Epaper displays are growing rapidly in popularity and can be scanned by barcode readers. That makes this square display a great choice for displaying a QR code or the like.
- Wide viewing angle makes the display easily readable from all directions.
- Supports 3 or 4 wire SPI for communications
- Sunlight Readable! Displays reflect light like ordinary paper, making them easy to read in direct sunlight.
- Bi-stable image displays without any flickering.
- Supports partial screen updates
- Long lifetime: ~5 years / ~1M updates.
- Very fast updates ~2sec for a full screen update
This ePaper is a replacement for the end-of-life CFAP200200A1-0154
Use our sample code in the files section to display your own images. Our open-source demonstration code runs directly on a low-cost Seeeduino v4.2 (3.3v Arduino clone) .
Use our free ePaper software
to prepare your bitmap image for this display.
Adapter / Breakout Board
Want to get this display up and running quickly with an Arduino or Seeeduino? We have this ePaper Adapter Board
that makes connecting our ePaper simple and fast.