This product is discontinued and has been replaced by CFA533-YYH-KC
I2C Character LCD
Part Number: CFA533-YYH-KI
- Wide power supply voltage range (VDD = +3.3v to +5.5v) is perfect for embedded systems.
- Contrast and backlights are fully compensated over the supply voltage range. No adjustments are needed to the contrast setting or backlight brightness over the full range of power supply input voltage.
- Only a single supply is needed.
- Robust packet based communications protocol with 16-bit CRC.
- Compact size: fits in a 1U rack mount case (35mm overall height).
- Advanced digital GPIO control with PWM output.
- Integrated LED backlit 6-button translucent silicon keypad with screened legend.
- Available in a 5.25" half-height LCD drive bay kit.
- ATX power supply control functionality allows the buttons on the CFA-533 to replace the "power" and "reset" buttons on your system, simplifying your front panel design
- Temperature monitoring: up to 32 channels at up to 0.5 deg C absolute accuracy. Ready-to-use WRDOWY17 Dallas Semiconductor 1-Wire temperature sensors are optional. Alternatively, you can create your own sensors using DS1822 or DS18B20 parts and the tutorial on creating temperature sensors.
- Non-volatile memory (EEPROM) capability: Customize the "power-on" display settings plus a 16-byte "scratch" register for storing IP, netmask, system serial number, etc.