Green 16x2 Character I2C LCD Display
Part Number: CFA533-YYH-KC
The CFA533-***-KC series is a 16x2 I2C LCD with keypad. The I2C interface allows you to use just two lines (SDA & SCL) to have bi-directional communication with the I2C LCD. Other devices can also share those two I2C control lines with the LCD. Only 4 wires are needed to connect this I2C LCD: power, ground, SDA (I2C Serial DAta) and SCL (I2C Serial CLock).
The CFA533 can run on 3.3v to 5.0v directly, with no changes needed, so you do not need to do any level translation between your embedded processor and the I2C LCD. Simply power the CFA533 from the same supply as your processor and the I2C signal levels will match up.
Using only one address on your I2C bus, you can add all the elements that you need for your front panel. The CFA533 I2C LCD can also read up to 32 DS18B20 digital temperature sensors, giving you an easy way to integrate temperature sensing over the I2C bus. No additional firmware or pins are needed on the host system.
This CFA533-YYH variant shows crisp, dark letters against a yellow-green backlit background. The keypad is backlight in a matching yellow-green. Since the LCD is a backlit positive STN, the CFA533-YYH I2C LCD is easily viewable in all lighting conditions, from direct sunlight to a completely dark room.
- I2C host interface controls the LCD and reads the keypad.
- Compact size: fits in a 1U rack mount case (35mm overall height).
- Integrated 16x2 LED backlit character LCD.
- Integrated LED backlit 6-button translucent silicon keypad with screened legend with the popular arrows, enter and cancel layout.
- Advanced digital GPIO control with PWM output.
- Robust packet based communications protocol with CRC.
- Non-volatile memory (EEPROM): Set the "power-on" display screen, plus 16-bytes for storing IP, netmask, or system serial number.
- ATX power supply control functionality.
- Temperature monitoring: up to 32 channels at up to 0.5 deg C absolute accuracy using WR-DOW-Y17 DS18B20 temperature sensors.
- Available in a 5.25" half-height LCD drive bay kit when adding to cart.
- Easy to use with Arduino.
- Sample applications and source code readily available: 533 I2C WinTest, Connect Arduino Uno to I2C LCD, and CrystalControl2.
Currently Shipping: HW Version 1.4, Firmware Version: C1v2
Logic Level Serial
|Characters x Lines||16 x 2|
|*depth doesn't include Keypad|
|Glass Type/Glass Color||STN/Yellow-Green|
|View Direction||6 o'clock|