In order to keep this display in production over the long term, we are revising it to the CFA240320E0-024SC
. Any backorders placed now will be fulfilled with the new part when it becomes available. Please contact email@example.com
with any questions.
2.4" EVE Touchscreen Display
Are you looking for a great touch display to act as a human-machine interface for your product? This display module has it all.
The capacitive touchscreen overhangs the LCM
making this display look fresh and clean when integrated into a product. The small TFT
screen packs a punch. It's sunlight readable
, has a high pixel density, and displays vibrant colors. The EVE
chip simultaneously handles the display, touch, and audio functionality, lowering the development burden.
This module comprises our 2.4" Full-Color Capacitive Touchscreen TFT
attached to an EVE accelerated board. Connect with this module using a simple 30-pin FFC ZIF
Some special features:
- Graphics accelerating FT811 chip for easy graphics control
- Capacitive Touch (5 points)
- Sunlight Readable
- SPI interface
- Full color TFT
- 4 x 2-56 Threaded mounting standoffs for simple mechanical design
- 30-pin FFC ZIF Connection
EVE Graphics Accelerator Features
- Support multiple widgets for simplified design implementation
- Recognize touch tags and track touch movement
- Enhanced sketch processing
- Anti-aliasing of primitive displayed objects for higher-quality graphics
- Graphical effects such as alpha-blending, shadows, transitions, wipes, etc.
- Programmable interrupt controller provides interrupts to host MCU
- Support playback of motion-JPEG encoded AVI videos
- Mono audio channel output with wave playback and built-in sound synthesizer
- PWM output for display backlight dimming control
For more detailed information on EVE, see the FTDI FT81x Datasheet. Further information including programming examples, interface design software, and more can be found on FTDI’s website here: https://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Utilities.htm