480x128 EVE Bar-Type TFT LCD
Part Number: CFAF480128A0-039TC-A1-1
Add 5 ZIF Connectors $0.53 ea.
Add mounting screws $2.68 ea.
Add a ribbon cable $2.00 ea.
DescriptionThis display module is made up of a neat 3.9" display with a wide aspect ratio mounted to an accelerator board that includes and FTDI/BridgeTek Embedded Video Engine (EVE) chip. The accelerator board is specifically designed for the display, resulting in a nice fit, perfect to be used in any project.
This bar-type display module is great for rack-mount applications and fits in a 1U rack. Its unusual shape lends itself to a wide variety of applications. This TFT module has rear-facing pem-nuts so it's easy to secure in an enclosure.
- Great for rack-mount applications
- Slim design with rear-facing pem-nuts for easy fastening to an enclosure
- EVE2 accelerator
- Capacitive touch
- 30-pin FPC / ZIF Connection
Why use EVE?
- Simplified control of all touch handling, display, audio, and backlight
- EVE UI design software for your PC simplifies the design process
- Enhanced sketch processing
- Supports playback of motion-JPEG encoded AVI videos
- Mono audio channel output with wave playback and built-in sound synthesizer
- PWM output for display backlight dimming control
For more information on EVE, see our FTDI/BridgeTek EVE benefits blog post.
Need a breakout board? The EVE Breakout Board breaks out the connections to the EVE module to 0.1" headers for easy development.
Don't forget you'll need a cable to connect the display to the EVE Breakout Board. For that we have a 6-inch 30-pin FPC Cable and a 12-inch 30-pin FPC.
Need a complete Seeeduino/Arduino development kit that includes this display module, the EVE breakout board, a Seeeduino, and the necessary connectors? Check out the 480x128 EVE bar-type development kit.
480x128 EVE Bar-Type Touchscreen TFT
Quick demonstration of our EVE Bar-Type touchscreen display.
|Column Dots x Row Dots||480 x 128|