In order to keep this display in production over the long term, we are revising it to the CFA480128E0-039TC
. Any backorders placed now will be fulfilled with the new part when it becomes available. Please contact support
with any questions.
480x128 EVE Bar-Type TFT LCD
This display module is made up of a neat 3.9" display with a wide aspect ratio mounted to an accelerator board that includes and FTDI/BridgeTek Embedded Video Engine (EVE
) chip. The accelerator board is specifically designed for the display, resulting in a nice fit, perfect to be used in any project.
This bar-type display module is great for rack-mount applications and fits in a 1U rack. Its unusual shape lends itself to a wide variety of applications. This TFT
module has rear-facing pem-nuts so it's easy to secure in an enclosure.
- Great for rack-mount applications
- Slim design with rear-facing pem-nuts for easy fastening to an enclosure
- EVE2 accelerator
- Capacitive touch
- 30-pin FPC / ZIF Connection
For more information about the display, see the 3.9" bar-type display product page
Why use EVE?
- Simplified control of all touch handling, display, audio, and backlight
- EVE UI design software for your PC simplifies the design process
- Enhanced sketch processing
- Supports playback of motion-JPEG encoded AVI videos
- Mono audio channel output with wave playback and built-in sound synthesizer
- PWM output for display backlight dimming control
For more information on EVE, see our FTDI/BridgeTek EVE benefits
Need a breakout board? The EVE Breakout Board
breaks out the connections to the EVE module to 0.1" headers for easy development.
Don't forget you'll need a cable to connect the display to the EVE Breakout Board. For that we have a 6-inch 30-pin FPC Cable
and a 12-inch 30-pin FPC
Need a complete Seeeduino/Arduino development kit that includes this display module, the EVE breakout board, a Seeeduino, and the necessary connectors? Check out the 480x128 EVE bar-type development kit