This interview is part of a series of 5-question interviews to meet the people at Crystalfontz who are part of our engineering team, answer the phone, answer support tickets, and ship your orders.
First up, Alicia from Crystalfontz Logistics. Her duties are all over the place – customer service, receiving, shipping, and purchasing. Wherever you find her on a given day, one thing is certain, she always has a smile on her face.
1) How long have you worked at Crystalfontz?
2) What are your main job duties?
Customer service, order processing, purchasing, receiving and shipping.
3) What are your favorite things about working at Crystafontz?
Great family atmosphere, people are important here.
4) What hobbies do you like to do in your spare time?
Bicycling, Skiing, and my new hobby is Fly Fishing.
5) Do you integrate electronics or LCDs in your non-work life?
Not any more than anyone else would — displays on washer/dryer, thermostat, stove things like that.
Thank you for your time, Alicia!
Stay tuned for more 5-question interviews.