We’ve released some pretty neat new products this summer! Check them out below:
New Small TFTs
Our new TFTs are tiny! We added a family of TFTs that are less than 1″ on the diagonal with full color and an optional touchscreen. Find out more on the product pages:
A 3.3v source is sufficient for both logic and backlight power!
A resistive touch version of the 2″ transflective TFT is also available.
Our final new small display of the summer is the 240×320 2.4″ Resistive Touchscreen TFT Display.
This display joins our family of 2.4″ displays which already included a non-touch and a capacitive touch display with overhanging glass. This family of displays is sunlight readable thanks to a bright backlight, and supports parallel, RGB, or SPI communication.
ZIF Breakout Boards
We recently released the first 13 boards in our new Breakout Boards family. These boards take a ZIF connector and break it out to a tenth inch header for easy prototyping. Simply connect a display with a ZIF tail into an appropriate CFA Breakout Board and you can easily connect it to your microprocessor.
- 50-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 45-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 40-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 30-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 24-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 20-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 18-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 12-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 10-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 8-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 6-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 31-Position ZIF Breakout Board
- 13-Position ZIF Adapter Board
If your display requires a higher backlight voltage or lots of external passive components, consider our Multi-Use ZIF Breakout Board which has land patterns for components and a voltage booster.
While we do everything we can to avoid changing our parts, sometimes change is inevitable. These parts were recently updated to allow us to continue to provide them in the long term:
- 160×128 Sunlight Readable Graphic LCD Display
- 40×4 Character LCD Display
- 320×480 Capacitive Touchscreen TFT LCD Display
- Changed due to HX8357B LCD controller going EOL. Replaced with ILI9488 controller.
- 5″ EVE Family of displays
- Changed due to PCB revision caused by a processor on board going EOL. Additional functionality was also added.
- 800×480 Resistive Touch TFT with HDMI
- Changed to be compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+ and newer models
- 2.13″ Flexible e-paper display and kits
- Changed due to LCD controller going EOL
- 1.54″ e-paper and kits
- Changed due to original glass no longer being available
If you have any questions, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, we also provide chat and telephone support Monday through Friday during our open hours.