New Product: Flexible 160×32 OLEDApril 30, 2018 2:05 pm
Over the last several months, we have received questions about flexible (and transparent) display models. We love the idea of transparent and flexible displays too, but this is a new line of technology and we did not feel that a dependable manufacturing supply chain was ready. Yet.
That has changed. We are now ready (and excited) to carry and showcase the latest addition to our catalog of displays: the Crystalfontz 160×32 flexible OLED.
Update: additional Crystalfontz flexible displays
Take a look
- In addition to being flexible, this module is paper thin. Really. At 0.4 mm. it is thinner than a fine 0.5 mm mechanical pencil lead.
- This OLED is controlled by a Solomon Systech SSD1320 LCD controller.
- This OLED is bright: 600 cd/m2 is easily visible in most environments, even outside.
- And of course, we provide a sample source code in the form of an Arduino sketch, ready to run on a 3.3v Arduino or a Seeeduino v4.2 set to 3.3v.
- Check out all of the features and specifications here.
Related blog post – Crystalfontz transparent displays
We are here to help and can assist you in finding the best display for your project. Please contact our friendly sales and support team — ready to answer any questions that you may have about this module or any of products.
Categorized in: New Products, OLED