Over the last several months, we have received questions about flexible (and transparent) display models. We love the idea of transparent and flexible displays too, but this is a new line of technology and we did not feel that a dependable manufacturing supply chain was ready. Yet.
That has changed. We are now ready (and excited) to carry and showcase the latest addition to our catalog of displays: the Crystalfontz 160×32 flexible OLED.
Update: additional Crystalfontz flexible displays
Take a look
- In addition to being flexible, this module is paper thin. Really. At 0.4 mm. it is thinner than a fine 0.5 mm mechanical pencil lead.
- This OLED is controlled by a Solomon Systech SSD1320 LCD controller.
- This OLED is bright: 600 cd/m2 is easily visible in most environments, even outside.
- And of course, we provide a sample source code in the form of an Arduino sketch, ready to run on a 3.3v Arduino or a Seeeduino v4.2 set to 3.3v.
- Check out all of the features and specifications here.
We are here to help and can assist you in finding the best display for your project. Please contact our friendly sales and support team — ready to answer any questions that you may have about this module or any of our products.