20x4 Character USB Display Module
Part Number: CFA735-TML-KR
Crystalfontz offers a range of intelligent displays. Unsure which display to choose? Compare all of our intelligent display modules.
The CFA735 modules include an STM32F401 microcontroller and use a buck-boost switching supply to allow for a wide supply voltage range which makes these modules perfect for use in embedded systems. The CFA735-TML-KR supports USB communication as well as Logic Level, inverted serial (0-5v). The two interfaces can be used simultaneously to communicate with two different host systems.
The display on this module is a 20x4 character display with a dark blue background and white font. For similar module with a graphic display, see the CFA835-TML. The CFA735 family is designed to fit into a 1U rack mount case. Options for mounting brackets can be seen by clicking "Customize and add to Cart."
- LED backlit 20x4 character LCD
- Integrated 6-button translucent silicon keypad
- Screened legend on keys
- LED backlit (blue)
- Fully decoded keypad: any key combination is valid and unique
- Four bicolor (red + green) LEDs
- LED brightness is software controllable and allows mixing the LEDs to produce intermediary colors (yellow, amber, etc.)
- USB and Logic Level, Inverted communications
- Robust packet based communications protocol with 16-bit CRC.
- Compact size: fits in a 1U rack mount case (37.5mm overall height)
- Non-volatile memory capability ("EEPROM"):
- Customize the "power-on" display and LED settings.
- 16-byte "scratch" register for storing IP, netmask, system serial number
- Run STM32 embedded applications on the CFA735 hardware using our open source firmware as a starting point
Options available after clicking "Customize and Add to Cart":
- Cables for connecting to a variety of host systems
- ATX power supply control functionality allows the buttons on the CFA735 to replace the "power" and "reset" buttons on host system, simplifying front panel design
- System Cooling Accessory Board (FBSCAB) for controlling fans and reading temperature sensors
- SLED or drive bay bracket for mounting into a system
Did you know?
Our CFA835-TML is the exact same hardware, with graphic capabilities and direct access to the SD Card.
Currently Shipping: HW Version 2v0, Firmware Version: 1v6
(Hardware 2.0, Firmware 1.3)
(Datasheet V 2012-10-12, Hardware 1v0, Firmware 0vB)
(Datasheet V 2012-02-13)
(Datasheet V 2012-02-03)
(Datasheet V 0v9 Preliminary, Hardware 0v9, Firmware 0v9)
(Hardware 1.7, Firmware 1.2)
(Hardware 1.3, Firmware 1.2)
|Characters x Lines||20 x 4|
|*depth doesn't include Keypad|
|Glass Type/Glass Color||STN/Blue|
|View Direction||12 o'clock|
|Supply Voltage for Logic Maximum||5.5V|
|Module Connector Pitch||2.54mm|
|Interface||Logic Level Serial, USB|